Monday, April 21, 2008

Frannie

Monday is Frannie's day off from work, which means I have the privilege of coming home to her for lunch on Mondays! After five hours of pure intensity and insanity at Buchwald, it's amazing to come home to someone like Frannie, so relaxed and down-to-earth. Nothing can sooth my soul like a few minutes on the couch with Fran (despite the fact that our couch is a piece of trash).

Another incredible thing about today is that I'm home right now, and it's not past 9:00! I can't remember the last time I left work when the sun was still out. And that's exactly what happened today. Michael Greenwald has been out sick for the past few days, so the work load has severely decreased.

And again, the best thing about being home early is that I'll get to spend it with Frannie, who's on her way home from Target right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment