Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Bday


Thanks, brother [this was a letter to Brian]. Despite not getting a taco from Chano's, 'twas a good day. Fran had the day off, and so we went to a matinee of Enchanted, a movie I have refused to go to for months now. Too many people gave it good reviews to continue holding out though. And I must admit, the good reviews were deserved. I was annoyed more than once while I watched, but I was also delighted more than I was annoyed, and I even laughed a few times. Pretty good stuff.

Benihana is pretty good stuff too. That's where we went for dinner. I had the classic Splash 'n Meadow with two helpings of fried rice and some strawberry ice cream to top it off. Incredible.

Oh, and the cake part of the bday took place the day before. I've sort of made it a tradition to have my party with friends on Super Bowl Sunday. At least that's the way it's been the past three years. And it works out wonderfully. I don't know if there's anything I'd rather do on my birthday than watch football...

Anyway, there ya have it! And don't feel bad about giving me your wishes late. We're all self-absorbed goobers from time to time.

Love ya,
Douglas

ps see you in a little over a month for the Hindu reunion. And why don't you start training in the meantime - you're going to need to be prepared for the reunion screening of J2K (From Justin to Kelly).

No comments:

Post a Comment